Managed Detection and Response Services

CloudCENTRX’s subscription-based IT infrastructures
are designed, built, and managed to fit the idiosyncrasies
that defy the status quo.

Our Clients

We Protect Your Business 24/7 with our Managed Detection and Response Services

Prevention is the key to protection, and our managed detection and response (MDR) services stop attacks before it’s too late. Our security professionals thwart attacks across your entire network, cloud, and endpoints so your clients, customers, and employees can do business as usual.

Thinking Fast So You Don’t Have To

63% of companies have had their data compromised from an exploited vulnerability. A strong and resilient MSP will make you a part of the other 37%. We defend against threats against your corporation with full visibility and rapid response.

No Business Disruptions

Our MDR solutions enable real-time threat detection and response to decrease downtime and maintain top compliance against attacks.

Around-The-Clock Threat Monitoring

With our MDR solutions, your business gets AI-powered threat intelligence augmented by our always-on human experts.

Proactively Identifying Potential Threats

MDR constantly analyzes telemetry for signs of threat activity.

cloudCENTRX MDR Goes Beyond Security Solutions

We are your impenetrable Do Not Disturb Sign. We detect, investigate, and respond to any red flags or vulnerabilities so your IT environment is one of your strongest business tools. Making us your MDR service provider also means:

Strengthening your security posture
Extending your internal IT with an external, global one
Exposure to top SIEM technology
Decreased cost and risk
Complete compliance

We combine the science of threat intelligence through the lens of human expertise for advanced analytics and proactive response. With us, you get:

Predictable and flexible monthly payments

We structure your payment plans so there are no hidden fees or surprises.

Less burden on your security team

Our experienced teams collaborate with yours to personalize, extend, inform, and empower each other against threats.

24/7/365 threat monitoring, detecting, hunting, and response

We rapidly solve security issues with our 4-step approach powered by real-time log analytics, automation, and orchestration.

79% of critical infrastructure organizations haven’t deployed a zero trust architecture.
Don’t be one of them.